Having a well-connected call answering service is a must. Your customers don’t have to listen to the answering machine anymore because our dedicated team and top notch infrastructure is specially designed to help you. We take calls in your company name along with personalized greeting message. Your company’s image is very important to us therefore, we try our level best to provide you with all the call answering amenities according to your business needs and requirements.
Our personalized phone answering services have been designed keeping your business needs in mind. Our call answering services are set according to your business and market niche. As far as the agents are concerned, they are specifically trained to deal in your local lingo. Besides from that, we also provide you with a dedicated phone number that you can use to advertise as well as divert to your local business number. We will answer your phone calls in your company name exactly like your local company receptionists. With our team, your customers and regular callers will receive good quality customer support services with complete consistency.
We have a huge network of well-connected telephone lines and a team of highly skilled customer representatives who work 24/7 to make sure no procedure gets delayed. We understand the importance of customers therefore, we make it our duty to accommodate them in the best possible way through crystal clear voice and well-trained agents. Emenac Call Center Services has helped many small scale businesses stabilize and large scale businesses expand and is still on the mission to provide you with the competitive edge that you deserve by lending you our exceptional call center services anywhere, everywhere.
Global organizations always prefer to outsource their call center services for providing a better response to the customers. These organizations need operational frontline for their customers to give effective support and services. The call centers perform these services on behalf of companies to satisfy callers and participate in generating revenue for them.
Call centers give numerous advantages as they have fit, motivational, skilled, experienced and highly qualified call center agents. These agents can deal with all types of customers according to the requirement and demand of the clients. Today, having call center services has become essential for achieving required business goals. Excellent customer dealing will give you a competitive edge over others to increase more revenue and recognize your brand in the market.
Call center agents are those people who are in the front row to tackle all types of calls from customers and pleasing them. Call center agents should be equipped with effective communication skills to handle the complexity of situations. It should be in your mind that the success of any call center is directly proportional to the agents. For increasing the productivity and performance of agents, there is a need of efficient and professional training to prepare them for handling all types of calls.
For giving a highest level of customer satisfaction through required customer support , agents should master in the following skills to deliver excellent quality of services:
Positive Attitude with Updated Information to Support Customers Promptly
Positive attitude plays an important role in presenting the client in front of the customers. Along with a positive attitude, complete knowledge of the company and products is also required.
We want to mention that most of the customers say that they get only 50% answers from average agents. This research insists the call centers to engage those people who are knowledgeable and quick learners also. We recommend following suggestions to develop a positive image of the business through progressive attitude and updated info:
- The personal mood of agent must not be presented during calls
- The agents must possess a positive attitude for giving maximum confidence level to customers
- The agents should also use positive language for grabbing attention of customers and encourage them to become a loyal customer of the brand.
- It should be a mission of an agent to provide maximum information for a high quality of support over phone. For achieving this, he or she should have maximum information of the company whose customers are going to be dealt on the desk.
- The working environment for an agent should be organized and maintained. It encourages the agent to make up his mind for dealing with all callers artistically.
- The behavior of agents should be friendly, but there is no need to cross the limits of professional attitude during the job.
- Pressure situations can ignite anyone but a call center agent is not allowed to behave negatively during a call and must be calm and confident.
- Quality agents work fast and accurately to handle maximum customers at the allotted time. It becomes difficult in some cases when your caller is not responding to you. In that particular case, it should be controlled otherwise there is a need of speedy steps for completing the tasks.
- It is the responsibility of the managers not to queue up the callers as long waits create irritation among them. A study says that 75% callers believe that they will have to wait a long before getting customer support. It should be rectified on priority basis to improve the results.
The agents should also maintain professional etiquettes for giving respect to the customers. Numerous studies and surveys also suggest that professional etiquettes play a major role in developing the reputation of the business. In one study, it is claimed that 78% customers think that the agents with professional etiquettes are the most important part of a success of customer support services. We recommend following steps to make a good image for the organizations:
- The agents should be presentable and must call the customers with the name and correct pronunciation.
- Courteous and presentable words should be utilized and incorporated into your script.
- It is very important to be consistent with a same pitch, tone, volume and pace during the whole call.
- There should be courtesy in your treatment with your caller.
- The adherence to quality standards should be monitored on a regular basis.
- Agents should have a professional attitude and behavior during calls to understand the feelings of customers and guide them according to their requirement.
- Be respectful, always during calls. Sometime, the caller can be in an aggressive mood, so there should be the training for handling these types of people with respect and love through a professional way.
- Another training which is required is to build the honest behavior among the agents. They must not lie, misguide or misbehave during calls.
- It is also recommended to answer the exact answer. There is no need to misguide; rather you should get maximum information and guide under the provided script and details.
- It is the responsibility of agents to build a reputation of the brand and try to build up an image of the product. It means that the agents should build such a relation through which the qualities of honesty, reliability, truthfulness and integrity may develop among the customers and your clients.
- There should be the element of interest when a caller is discussing with the agent. There should be no bad feeling about the agent in the mind of caller. Be interested and deal all people with confidence, interesting and impressive way.
- You should be neutral as an agent and must not be biased in any case.
- It is also advised not to be silent and interrupt the customers on a regular basis.
- It is also mentioned to call center agents that they should be confident and focused during the calls and refrain themselves to use complicated jargons.
- It should also be mentioned that the mood of caller can be changed unexpectedly so agents should be ready for the change course when they think that there is a need to do so.
Listening Behavior of Customer Support Agents and Trainers
For getting a prompt and positive response, there is a need of development of listening behavior among the call center agents. Our recommendations for satisfying customers are:
- It is the responsibility of agents to listen the caller attentively and consciously.
- Caller should be facilitated to speak openly and explain everything to you.
- Agents should encourage the customers to discuss every matter with full confidence
- Try to build up the strong relationship with the customer by listening properly and attentively
- It is the responsibility of the agent to explore the mind of the customer and take initiatives accordingly
- It is recommended to enhance the listening behavior of the agents through proper training sessions
- The agent should listen caller attentively and be focused to hear the caller with an open mind. If you are getting the emotions and inner feelings of the caller through attentiveness, you can reach at the issue very early.
- Perceptiveness means to understand the needs of customer and try to summarize all thoughts accordingly. It is also the duty of an agent to check the exact need of the caller by asking again to understand problems completely.
- It is a must to respond the customers accurately and efficiently.
- Responsiveness is to reply your caller with complete information after summarizing all details and asking again about suggestions and questions whether these are discussed and appropriately solved or not.
For a good agent, attentiveness, perceptiveness and responsiveness have a great value. All these skills are needed to develop a listening behavior among all agents. These qualities are being developed to utilize the minimum time for understanding callers and give prompt response along with that. If your agents have such skills, the study says that 70% of the customers come again to you and give the opportunity to do the business again.
Positive and aggressive approach of a call center agent increases the satisfaction level of the customer through customer care services. If a customer has been satisfied with the dealing of agent, he will definitely tell to others and generate new leads. It will directly affect the business revenues and sales. The internationally organized studies confirm that 85% of companies are performing much better than their competitors and the reason behind it is that they are using call center services for handling customers. So, a good call center agent not only gives excellent customer support but also develop a good reputation of your organization in the market.